IDSD PRE-CONFERENCE MIXER
Attend the 'Cinco de Mayo' themed pre-conference mixer May 5th from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. at RoofTop600 at the Andaz Hotel! Offering complimentary appetizers, a beautiful view of San Diego, and networking opportunities, this is an event you don't want to miss!
• Correy O'Neal
• Golriz Lucina-Gundry
• Whitney Avalon
• Steve Gossett
• Nick Tran
• Jon Bailey, i.d.e.a.
• Ryan Thompson, Caesars Entertainment
• Sara Harper, Hotel Del
• Ellyn Rice, Mindgruve
• Heather Blank, MediaMath
• Stacey Subject, Centro
The session will address ways to integrate social with other marketing and communications programs, dive into a diverse set of brand examples and offer suggestions on how to better:
• Develop a unique, engaging brand voice that resonates with your community
• Utilize visuals and multimedia to add dimension and depth to your storytelling
• Practice social customer care to not only resolve issues but build loyalty over time
• Encourage brand advocacy from customers, influencers and employees
• Francesca Pujals, Google
• Lee Vann, Captura Group
• Chad Robley, Mindgruve
• Dan Khabie, Mirum
• John Hartman, Piston
• Thad Kahlow, BusinessOnline
Whether we’re talking about product information, company or industry statements about the quality of our foods and medicines, or assurances about the fundamental safety of our food and water, consumers need to demand full transparency.
Advancements in technology over the past ten years have enabled us to find and stay connected in real time with trusted sources of information.
Technology continues to evolve and drive change like we have never seen before and at a faster rate. It will take these technological advances to continue to figure out how we collectively feed the world, how we provide medicines to the world and how we protect the world’s natural resources.
• Jon Belmonte, Cursive Labs & Spoutable
• Ryan Bettencourt, Cursive Labs & Spoutable
Sessions and speakers are subject to change.